Welcome to the home of pulpy fiction productions corner for customs.

So here it is, I'm a graphic artist and illustrator located in Canada. I love animation, comics, sci fi, fantasy, movies, and music. On my spare time I customize action figures for the fun of it. My customs mainly focus on comic and movie characters, but that's not all I do. I'm an articulation nut, so the more the better, one of the reasons I love working with Marvel Legends and DC Universe figures.

On this blog, I'll be giving the lowdown of what I'm working on, what I'm thinking about doing, and how I plan to take over the world (all super heroes and would be vigilantes, please disregard this site).

If you have any questions, comments, or inquiries please feel free to email me at: pulpyfiction@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, January 24, 2014

The Dark Knight Returns Joker

The Dark Knight Returns Joker

Custom Type: Action Figure

Toy SeriesBatman
Base Figure:  DCD TDKR Joker - jakks wrestler
Height:  6.5 inches
Articulation:  25 points  

"They'll kill you for this... and they'll never know... That you didn't have the nerve... I'll see you in hell... HA ha Ha hA ha HA hA Ha ha!
I love this vision of the Joker. Lying dormant until his nemesis' return, and then he lets all hell break loose, in an all or nothing final final fight with Batman he goes out on his own terms, and sets Batman up for his murder. Even in death he screws over Batman!

So I took the DCD Joker apart. Fit the wrestler's lower body to the torso. Then I dremil fit the arms to the torso and added a ball join to the neck. I used the DCD Kubert Joker feet and dremiled them to fit a set of ball joint connected to swivels and fit them into the wrestler legs. Then finished him off with a total repaint.






Thanks for the view!

No comments: