Welcome to the home of pulpy fiction productions corner for customs.

So here it is, I'm a graphic artist and illustrator located in Canada. I love animation, comics, sci fi, fantasy, movies, and music. On my spare time I customize action figures for the fun of it. My customs mainly focus on comic and movie characters, but that's not all I do. I'm an articulation nut, so the more the better, one of the reasons I love working with Marvel Legends and DC Universe figures.

On this blog, I'll be giving the lowdown of what I'm working on, what I'm thinking about doing, and how I plan to take over the world (all super heroes and would be vigilantes, please disregard this site).

If you have any questions, comments, or inquiries please feel free to email me at: pulpyfiction@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Pulpy's EMPIRE: Series 2 BOSSK!

 Bobsk was made using an Unleashed Bossk head, arms, torso, and accessories.  I attached DCUC Jonah Hex legs to the Bossk torso, giving it a swivel joint where they meet.
I made a ball joint for the base of the neck where it attaches to the torso to articulate the head.
I made sockets for a pair of movie Doctor Octopus arms, and attached the Bossk lower arms to the Doc. Ock arms via swivel.  I know they look long but I assure you I checked to get the right length for scale.  He does have really long arms!
I added the ammo belts to the bottom legs, and sculpted the reptilian legs over a pair of Jakks wrestler boots to gt the swivel ankle.
The gun was cobbled together with fodder parts.

Thanks for checking him out!



No comments: